Nellie's Nuggets

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Catching Up

Since I last posted, we have been quite busy. Skip and I helped Sarah and Easy move into their new home, and we all celebrated Paris' 4th birthday. Yes, the Princess is FOUR! It doesn't seem possible. Of course, I can hardly believe that I have been retired for a year as well. This time last year I had no idea that we would have another grandbaby, Sarah and Easy would move into their first dream home or that I would have lived at my mother's house for three months of the year. Whew! I get tired all over just thinking about it all. I hate having to admit that age is making a difference in the time it takes me to recover from all of this activity.

I'm still trying to figure out how to insert pictures at different locations in my post, so here are some pix from the Big Move as well as from the birthday party. Enjoy!

Easy loading items into our vehicles.









The new dining room full of stuff!







In Vivi's new nursery.






The house!



Now for some shots from the birthday party:

Paris enjoying the water.

Tripp loves the water as well.


The cake was beautiful thanks to Kara Dennis!


The new aquarium from Uncle Matt & Aunt Kara is a big hit! She now has three fish in it: Ernie, Howie and Fishie (Fishy?)

Vivi is not quite sure about all of this. Maybe by Christmas she'll be more into the party atmosphere. Oh my! Three children at Christmas - I better start shopping soon!!

As you can see our lives are full and happy. The Lord has blessed us richly and we thank Him. May He bless each of you reading this as well as we approach our celebration of independence in our nation.

More later.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home