Nellie's Nuggets

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Another Grandchild!!


I know I haven't posted for months, so please forgive me if anyone is reading this.


Last week, our fourth grandchild was born. Hank arrived on Thursday, May 3rd, and weighed in at 8lbs. 8 ozs. and measured 21.5 inches in length. A healthy baby boy, indeed! This is the first child for our son and daughter-in-law. Proud parents and grandparents are still marveling over this little miracle.

Isn't he just adorable? God is so good. We are truly blessed.
On another note, I had a milestone myself yesterday. Yep, turned 58 years old. Whew! One of my best friends from high school sent me a birthday greeting and asked, "Where did the last 40 years go?" Now that was enough to set me off on a journey down memory lane.
So much has happened in those last 40 years since graduation from high school. As I reviewed major events, both joyful and sad, I realized once again how present God has been in my life. I didn't always recognize his hand, but I can see now that he was always there. What a comfort.
I hope that you can see and hear God in your life. If you haven't seen him in a while, take a look around. I mean a good, long, in depth look. It won't take you long to see him. You will be amazed how present he is and what gifts he gives you every day!
I think I'll go now and spend a little one on one time with him.
I have lots of good things to share with him!


2 Comments:

  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger sarahdawn said…

    I can't beleive it took you a week to post a picture of my nephew! I hope that his handsome face will get you back in the habit of blogging. He sure is a cute little dude, isn't he?

     
  • At 6:50 AM, Blogger Stephanie said…

    What a handsome little man! Glad to see a picture of him. Congratulations on becoming a grandmother again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home